We have an exclusive interview with fashion creative Federico Marongiu. We talk about his take on style and his pic for stylish man on the planet.
Check out the rest of out Best Of The Web guides
The best of the web series is our way of finding popular and/or relevant people from all over the world. We talk to them about Style, their year, who they consider to be the most stylish man on the planet, as well as other things. This addition follows our series, as we talk to inspirational fashion creative Federico Marongiu.
He is a student and traveller, but he is building a social reputation for himself and is certainly not shy in living the lifestyle of a party animal. He has built a decent following of 21,000 on Instagram, through his style and travel pictures. We took this opportunity to speak to him and get his thoughts on style and what he has been doing in the 2015.
- 1 How’s your year been so far? Any major highlights?
- 2 What song have you got on repeat at the moment?
- 3 What’s the most important thing about a guy’s style to you?
- 4 What fashion advice do you have for a man?
- 5 One tip to grow your Instagram account
- 6 What’s the one thing you never want to see a guy wearing?
- 7 Worst dating experience you’ve had?
- 8 Any major plans for the rest of 2015?
- 9 Who’s the most stylish man on the planet for you right now?
How’s your year been so far? Any major highlights?
What song have you got on repeat at the moment?
What’s the most important thing about a guy’s style to you?
What fashion advice do you have for a man?
Don’t take things too seriously, wear what makes one feel comfortable and play with what’s inside the closet. To the guys who are as old as me, I advice not to be common and not to wear always black… Life’s not a funeral!
One tip to grow your Instagram account
In my opinion the followers would like to be inspired by beautiful and original pictures that can arouse curiosity and be interesting.
What’s the one thing you never want to see a guy wearing?
Worst dating experience you’ve had?
Fortunately, I’ve never had bad experience with things like this.