We interviewed photographer Adam Katz Sinding on what he’s been up to lately, his plans for next year and his fashion dos and don’ts.
Check out the rest of our Best Of The Web guides
We’ve been bringing you exclusive interviews with fashion professionals from across the globe, chatting to everyone from bloggers to models to photographers to find out their best style advice. This time we’re with self taught photographer, Adam Katz Sinding. His advancement and aspirations over the years have gained him over 437,000 followers on his Instagram, and with the clean and edgy style to his photos we thought he’d be perfect to be our newest addition to the Best Of The Web.
- 1 How’s your year been so far? Any major highlights?
- 2 What’s the most important thing about a guy’s style to you?
- 3 What fashion advice do you have for a man?
- 4 What song have you got on repeat at the moment?
- 5 1 tip to grow your Instagram account
- 6 What’s the one thing you never want to see a guy wearing?
- 7 Worst dating experience you’ve had?
- 8 Any major plans for the rest of 2015?
- 9 Who’s the most stylish man on the planet for you right now?
How’s your year been so far? Any major highlights?
It’s been pretty nuts. Been on the road about 330 days, maybe a bit more. Highlights? Hmmm, seeing new places I’ve never been. I got to go to Israel for my first time this year, which is something I’ve always wanted to do.
What’s the most important thing about a guy’s style to you?
That they don’t care about “style” and just dress themselves in a way that shows who they are. It’s not a conscious thought, it’s just a byproduct of them being themselves.
What fashion advice do you have for a man?
What song have you got on repeat at the moment?
Same as every year, “All My Friends” by LCD Soundsystem, and “If I Ever Feel Better” by Phoenix.
1 tip to grow your Instagram account
Post often. Don’t post something you aren’t proud of.
What’s the one thing you never want to see a guy wearing?
Uggs. Bowties. Metallics.
Worst dating experience you’ve had?
Any major plans for the rest of 2015?
On holiday (kinda) in Venice Beach right now. Going to see my mom for the holidays, then Amsterdam (my new home) for NYE with my good friends.
Who’s the most stylish man on the planet for you right now?