SEO Internship (Paid)
We're looking for an enthusiastic SEO intern to join our team. You will work on a variety of tasks and gain full insight of SEO (link building, on-page, technical and content marketing).
What are we looking for:
- Great attention to detail
- An interest in SEO
- Excellent written and verbal English
- A desire to get stuck in and learn
Menswear Deputy Editor
Ready to unleash your entrepreneurial side and take a stake in an exciting, young, disruptive and fast-moving company? If so, we have an exciting opportunity for an Editor to run our very successful blog – TheIdleMan.com/Manual.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, this role will be working in-house managing a team of freelancers, as well as working with the design and SEO team to make sure The Idle Man content is original, highly relevant and always on-brand. Here are some guidelines for what we're after:
- Manage a team of freelancers
- Produce and write compelling content across all digital platforms. Write flawless, engaging copy in line with the brand’s voice, ensuring all content is SEO-perfect.
- Review analytics continuously, and respond accordingly. Employ audience development best practices and enhance your understanding of the tools used in digital journalism.
- Ensure daily presence of new fashion content on site (including weekends, afternoons and evenings), managing your time to plan and schedule content. Content volume expected on a daily basis will be defined and used as an additional measure of success in the role.
- Ensure content delivers on KPIs. Specifically: increased visits, engagement and ultimately sales.
- Build excellent relationships with PRs, agents and opinion-forming figures and bodies to secure exclusive stories and interviews.
Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience of editing / writing for an online publication is essential.
- Experience in SEO essential
- Experience in Wordpress essential
- Managed a team
- Connected and able to attract the right talent and contributors to the team.
- Able to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
- Target driven and comfortable with accountability.
Male Models Wanted
Think you have what it takes to model for THE IDLE MAN? Well, then get in touch! Here are some guidelines for what we're after:
- Height: 6ft or over
- Chest measurements: around 38"
- Clothes' size: M, 32" waist
If the above sounds like you, please send us a profile and a full length shot of yourself.
Date rates to be confirmed.
Menswear Staff Writer
The fastest growing menswear company in the UK has an exciting opportunity for a junior staff writer to join their rapidly expanding editorial team in Shoreditch, East London. The successful candidate will be based within our content marketing team, writing engaging, entertaining fashion and lifestyle editorial. Your main role will be to write SEO friendly content and traffic driving articles on our websites. The focus will primarily be on Style Advice, however, there will be work done across our other editorial series such as writing and editing interviews with models, bloggers and musicians.
- A very high level of English spelling and grammar and excellent written communication skills
- Proactive attitude and ability to work to tight deadlines and hit daily targets
- Experience in editorial or a relevant qualification (English Lit or Journalism)
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Experience in blogging
- Interest in menswear and fashion
- An understanding of SEO
- Experience in writing SEO specific copy
- Exclusive discount off all clothing on site
- Weekly free parties
- Part of a young and sociable team
Senior Graphic Designer
Ready to unleash your entrepreneurial side and take a stake in an exciting, young, disruptive and fast-moving company? If so, we have an amazing opportunity for someone to head up The Idle Man design department. Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will have full responsibility for the art direction overseeing everything from the packaging to the look and feel of the website.
- Refine and implement the design aesthetic for the brand
- Create marketing material such as emails, banners and social media content
- Produce creative guideline documentation where appropriate and lead the creation of template solutions for advertising assets such as display banners etc
- Lead and develop the Junior Designer, up-skilling and inspiring them to create market leading content
- Develop a deep understanding of the The Idle Man customer and ensures work is targeted accordingly.
- Responsible for ensuring we are at the forefront of design by keeping up to date with trends in the industry and applying these to the job
- Ensure designs are mobile first
Skills & Experience:
- Applications should include portfolios that showcase a strong selection of responsive, desktop / tablet / mobile landing pages, email campaigns and social media content
- Proven experience working in a Web Design role within a retail ecommerce environment
- Expert knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Video and photo editing advantageous
- Excellent communication skills
- Fashion industry knowledge/experience advantageous
- Strong work ethic, ability to show initiative, enthusiasm & drive to constantly improving digital content and interaction
- Must have some UX experience
Street Style Photographer
Calling all street style photographers! Do you have a keen eye for style and emerging trends? If so get in touch, we’d love to hear from you.