The notorious MMA and UFC hero Yoshihiro Akiyama, a multiple time champion is all about keeping a sharp, smart look. It can be hard to keep on top of your appearance as a star, especially when travelling the world and staying in different locations frequently. In this guide we'll show you step-by-step how to get his look.
The Aviator Look
Always looking official and slick, this look is a guaranteed winner. Yoshihiro perfectly co-ordinates his sunglasses and his jewellery, contrasted by his electric blue jacket. If you're trying to imitate this, we stock an immense range of eyewear to go with your outfit. Finish the fit off with an understated white t-shirt, there is no need to over complicate it.
Not a Fan of Blue?
If you're worried that the bright and bold blue is too much for your style, try a similar look but swap out the colours for black or white. Keep the core items the same just play it down a little, and remember to keep it colour co-ordinated.
The Military Look
Once again we see Yoshihiro opting for a simple, stylish baseball cap. He matches it perfectly with a classic block colour khaki t-shirt. He can also be seen wearing a watch here, going for more of a bling look than we've seen before. The gold timepiece co-ordinates well with the bracelets worn on his other wrist, with both of these items accessorising subtly. On the bottom half, a classic light wash denim would be recommended, plus a pair of white trainers/runners.
The Active Look
Akiyama is a keen athlete as seen throughout his Instagram profile. Remaining stylish whilst taking part in sports can prove hard, getting the mix between functionality and aesthetics is a fine art. He keeps the look casual with an on-trend pair of joggers and a well fitted sports vest.
The Summer Look
When it's hot and humid outside it can be difficult to find an appropriate outfit whilst still looking stylish. The best thing to do is to keep it simple, over-complicating the outfit with lots of accessories and layers will do nothing but ruin the flow, and won't help with the heat either. Here we see the star rocking a simple tee and shades look, pulling it off easily.
How to Dress Like Yoshihiro Akiyama
- Stay smart: Never be too casual, avoid tracksuits for sure.
- Accessories: Always accessorise the outfit to the best of your ability, watches, jewellery and headwear are a great addition.
- Athletic: Never look too relaxed, keep an element of sportswear relevant at all times.
- Colourful: You won't spot Akiyama in an all black outfit, even whilst remaining smart it's important to have a bright colour palette.
- Relaxed: It's unlike him to ever look uncomfortable, or forced, his outfits are always simple yet effective.
- Grooming: Yoshihiro is always looking perfectly styled, he never goes for the messy look so keep clean-shaven and style your hair well.
On That Note
With his straightforward style if you want to dress like Yoshihiro Akiyama, it shouldn't be too hard. Most of his wardrobe consists of staple pieces that are readily available, and easy to pull off. If you want to imitate his energetic and jaunty style, there are plenty of options available on our store, as shown in the Shop The Look features above.