With the recent release of UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End, we want to talk with our fellow gamers on how mental the UNCHARTED series' graphics are in comparison to the real world locations they recreate.
Read more Life features.
UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End is the latest instalment of the award winning UNCHARTED series from acclaimed developer Naughty Dog. Launching exclusively for the PlayStation® 4 system in early 2016, A Thief’s End delivers the most thrilling UNCHARTED adventure yet with new gameplay mechanics, larger, more open environments, and enhanced graphics and animations that showcase the power of the PS4 system.
Set three years after UNCHARTED 3: Drake’s Deception, Nathan Drake has presumably left the world of fortune hunting behind. It doesn’t take long for adventure to come calling when Drake’s brother, Sam, resurfaces seeking his help and offering an adventure Drake can’t resist. On the hunt for Captain Henry Avery’s long-lost treasure, Sam and Drake set off to find Libertalia, the pirate utopia deep in Madagascar. UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End takes players on a journey through jungle isles, urban cities and snow-capped peaks on the search for Avery’s fortune.
Get a copy of UNCHARTED 4: A Thief’s End now on the Playstation Store.
UNCHARTED 4 Features
- Next-Gen Blockbuster Adventure: UNCHARTED 4 ushers in a more cinematic experience on the PS4 system with real-time cut scenes and new character animations to highlight Naughty Dog’s signature storytelling.
- Dynamic Gameplay: Evolved mechanics give players many fresh approaches to gameplay, including new rope and grappling mechanics, added climbing moves and equipment, and seamless fluidity between melee, stealth, and combat.
- Expansive Environments: Varied and richly detailed environments open up with multiple navigation paths to encourage exploration. Gameplay and enemy AI strategically leverage the wider design and added verticality.
- Drivable Vehicles: For the first time in UNCHARTED history, drive vehicles during gameplay to make big moments even more spectacular and interactive.
- UNCHARTED Multiplayer: UNCHARTED 4 will continue to evolve the franchise’s multiplayer experience on PS4.
The UNCHARTED series has delivered quality graphics and incredible international adventures from the get-go and the latest instalment is no exception. To understand just how jaw-dropping the graphics truly are we thought we would show you a side by side comparison of the UNCHARTED series international location graphics against real world images starting from their first chapter.
Uncharted 1: Drakes Fortune - Amazon Rainforest
Uncharted 2: Among Thieves - Istanbul Palace Museum
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - London
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception - Yemen
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End - Madagascar