Fran Mahema lays down an hour of house tracks for the 15th installment of The Idle Mix Series.
Listen to more podcasts.
Yes it's that time once again where we bring you an exclusive mix to offer up the perfect soundtrack to your party, commutes or gym sessions. Our 15th edition sees DJ and producer Fran Mahema grace the decks and deliver an hour of fresh house tracks spanning the dancefloor-catered to feel-good anthems. An ideal offering as we approach the summer months.
If you're not familiar with Mr Mahema, he's been hosting some of the biggest parties in cities like Madrid, Barcelona, Santander and many many more over the past five years or so and gained quite the following. It wasn't long before he was then picked up by the German label Plasmapool, which he has now enjoyed three releases on.
He's an artist that champions eclecticism and diversity in all of his sets and this is no different. Wanna get to know the man behind the music a little better? Make sure you take a read of our exclusive interview with him. But for now, turn up your speakers/ headphones and immerse yourself in this perfect party playlist.
Full tracklist below player
- Zhu - In the morning
- Louis Vivet - Nightfall
- Going Deeper - Escape
- Felix Jaehn feat. Polina - Book of Love (Mr. Belt & Wezol Remix)
- Matrix & Futurebound, V. Bozeman - Happy Alone (Joe Stone Remix)
- Me & My Toothbrush - Show Me
- My Digital Enemy - U & Me
- Philip George & Dragonette - Feel This Way
- Lucas & Steve - Make It Right
- Michael Calfan - Nobody Does It Better
- Dr. Kucho! vs. Gregor Salto vs. Lucas & Steve – Love Is My Game
- Laurent Wolf, Lucas & Steve - Calinda 2K15
- Felix Jaehn feat. Lost Frequencies & Linying - Eagle Eyes (Lucas & Steve Remix)
- Mr. Belt & Wezol & Freejak - Somebody To Love
- Lucas & Steve vs Matt & Kendo - You And I Know
- Jack wins - Give It Up (Original Mix)
- Tank & Cheetah X DBN Ft. The Rise - Trust
- Sultan + Shepard - Chasing (In The Night) feat Lauren Mason
- Ennio - Go Insane