Check out the latest installment to the Idle Mix Series with forty-five minutes of bass-driven tunes from Hannah V.
Check out the rest of our Music features here.
So we're into December, the jingle bells be ringing and the weather's starting to drop. One positive, though, is that we're in prime party season and that means The Idle Mix Series has another addition, this time from Hannah V. Having signed to SONY's Pitch Up sister label, Hannah's been turning heads on a regular basis ever since her rave-dominating track, 'Version 2.0' earlier this year.
Now, with the release of her latest track, 'It Ain't Right', becoming a regular feature in many-a-DJ's set, we couldn't be prouder to bring you an exclusive mix from the lady herself. If you're not familiar with Hannah V's solo work, she's probably an artist whose work you've actually heard quite a lot having played keys for the likes of Rihanna, Jessie J, Gnarls Barkley, Cee-Lo, Jay Sean and Taio Cruz. So, without further ado, lets jump into an forty-five minutes of bass-driven beats good enough to set any party off.
- Hannah V - Version 2.0
- Kendrick Lamar - Be Alright (Jarreau Vandal Mix)
- Drake - Days in the East (Sango Mix)
- Kaaris - Charge (Carmack Mix)
- R.O.M + Deffie - Reinstated
- SPZRKT & Sango - How Do You Love Me
- Kendrick Lamar - Swimming Pools (Hannah V Mix)
- Kanye West - All Day (Eprom & Salva Mix)
- Mayhem x Antiserum - Shelter ft. Bulletproof
- Jack U - Take U There
- Hannah V ft. Louise LaBelle - It Ain’t Right
- Wiley - Step 2001
- Alison Wonderland - Run (Bad Royale Mix)
- The Frightners - Admiration (Cadenza and Toddla T Mix)
- JayZ - Dirt Off Your Shoulder (Hannah V Mix)