Idle Projects Ltd ("we/us/our") is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our registered office is at 88-94 Wentworth Street, London E1 7SA and our company number is 08484139.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, in relation our website at www.theidleman.com (“Site”) will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
We are the data controller for the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998.
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following personal information about you:
- Information that you provide by registering for an account on our Site. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Site or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Site and details regarding the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
- Where you purchase products, confirmation of your payment (but we shall not hold your credit card details as we use a third party payment service provider).
We may collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
- Our cookies
Our cookies are used to remember your search settings and to allow you to add comments to this Site. The only way to stop these cookies being set is to choose to not use this Site.
- Cookies for Social Websites
So you can refer or share our content on social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter, this Site has included sharing buttons. The cookies themselves are set by the separate social network websites.
- Visitor Statistics
We use Google Analytics cookies to compile website statistics on visitors to our Site. Such analysis includes information on how visitors access the Site, the amount of time spent on the Site, and what pages are visited.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. You are responsible for keeping your password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our Site and any transmission is therefore at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
Uses made of the information
We use personal information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our Site is presented in the most effective manner for you.
- To provide you with information that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Idle Projects Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers and/or held on behalf of its customers may be one of the transferred assets.
- If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions of supply or other agreements; or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Idle Projects Ltd, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your personal data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The Data Protection Act 1998 gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with that Act. Any access request may be subject to a fee of £10 to meet our costs in providing you with details of the information we hold about you.